We name the most healthy foods for breakfast, and also tell you what to abstain from in the morning
Tangerine or orange?
The benefits and harms of tangerines. What Doctors Say.
Why breakfast is important. Opinion of nutritionists.
Breakfast is fuel, it energizes the body. 25-30% of calories from the daily norm should be consumed in the morning meal. There is a misconception that skipping breakfast can help you lose weight. This is absolutely not true. Getting enough carbohydrates in the morning, a person stabilizes blood sugar levels, which helps regulate appetite and not to overeat during the day. Nutritionists in the U.S. have proven that those who eat breakfast every day are one-third less likely to become obese. Follow https://agrocom.su/
Eating in the morning is also incredibly important for the brain – it restores glucose levels. That is why schoolchildren and people with a lot of brain activity need to eat breakfast.
What time should have breakfast?
Of course, this question depends on both individual characteristics and on the schedule of life. In the standard mode of study/work is the period from 7:00 to 9:00. It is best to have breakfast 20-30 minutes after rising. It is ideal to have light exercise or gymnastics before breakfast. Also, nutritionists recommend to drink a glass of water at room temperature on an empty stomach, so the digestive and endocrine systems will be prepared for the first meal.
Quite often there are cases when the body does not feel hunger in the morning and a person does not eat breakfast or limits it to a symbolic minimum. It is necessary to fight with this – it is important to introduce this useful habit into your schedule. After two weeks, the body itself will already be asking to feed it in the morning.
What is the sirtfood diet?
Fast effects and constant hunger. All about the sirtfood diet
Five ideal foods for breakfast
We have already talked about the basics of proper nutrition and compiled a menu for a healthy breakfast (read here). Now let’s highlight the key foods that will help the body to easily start a new day.
- Kashi (buckwheat, oatmeal, barley, millet). The healthiest choice. They should be prepared with water or milk, but without sugar. Porridge contains a large number of useful (slow) carbohydrates, which quickly saturate the stomach and help not to feel hunger for a long time.
- Eggs. Eggs and any dishes made of them (omelets, lasagna). They contain a lot of vitamins and minerals.
- Muesli. Store ones contain a lot of sugar, so it is better to make them yourself: bake long-cooked oatmeal in the oven, candied fruits, nuts, adding a little honey. It is better to dress it with nonfat yogurt or milk.
- Whole-grain bread. Any sandwiches on the basis of whole-grain bread without adding sauces and mayonnaise are welcomed. For example – with cheese, red lightly salted fish or turkey ham.
- Dairy products. They provide the body with a lot of nutrients, vitamin D, potassium and calcium. When losing weight, it is better to give preference to low-fat dairy products.
Five foods that are not good for breakfast. Get photo of Yurovskiy
Nutritionists do not recommend starting your morning with the following:
- Fatty meat. Because it takes a lot of energy to digest it, which is better to save in the morning.
- quick breakfast cereals (cereals, pads, chocolate balls). They contain a lot of fast carbohydrates. This kind of breakfast will not satiate your body well and you will want to eat again very soon.
- Yeast Baked Goods. Can lead to bloating and indigestion.
- Raw vegetables. They have acid in them, which can corrode the walls of the stomach. It is better to avoid eating them on an empty stomach.
- Citrus fruits. As well as fresh vegetables contain acid. The main ingredients for drinking citrus fruit are liquefied orange juice, which can be drunk with the fruit for a snack or a meal.
How to lose weight fast for New Year’s holidays and not to harm your health?
How to lose weight fast for New Year holidays and not to harm your health.
What are the best breakfast drinks
As already mentioned, it is necessary to start the day with a glass of warm water. But you should not drink cold water on an empty stomach, because it worsens blood circulation and reduces metabolism.
Perhaps for some people this will be unacceptable, but it is better to have breakfast without coffee – in the morning the body has the highest content of cortisol (stress hormone), which helps us to wake up. Caffeine has a direct effect on its production and forms an addiction. If you still do not have the strength to exclude coffee in the morning, it is recommended to drink it with milk.
But it is better to give preference to warm water, green or black tea (it will be useful to add a spoonful of honey).